- Assists the Vice Rector for equality and diversity policies in the management and development of institutional relations and in carrying out their functions;
- promotes good practices to manage diversity;
- assists and coordinates the departments' delegates on equality policies;
- provides organizational support to the Committee for equal opportunities;
- provides assistance to the working table including all bodies engaged in anti-discrimination policies (for example: the Committee for equal opportunities, the Vice Rector for equality and diversity policies, the Rector’s delegate for Organizational well-being, the Confidential counsellor, the Committee for the implementation of the Code of Ethics);
- serves as a support and liaison office for working groups in the area of equality and diversity: for example the working group on ethnic differences, the working group on disabilities, the working group on work-life balance;
- liaises with the Human Resources and Organization Directorate in the design of work-life balance policies.
Via Calepina, 14, Trento, TN