Participation to international scientific conferences and workshops extends from the late 1990s, mainly reflecting the activities of the academic networks with which I have engaged and which is listed in the above section of this CV. Below are showcased some conference participations (past 15 years).
- 2020 EURAM Tranformative interplay and creative self-actualising solutions. What organisations and communities can learn from musicians. Conference Track Management and Governance of Culture, Heritage and Tourism Online, Dec 2020.
- 2020 SIE Paper title: What can economic coordination do for creativeness and self-actualisation? Conference Track on cultural economics. Online, Nov. 2020
- 2019, Paper title: Lean Production Applications in Work-Integration Social Enterprises. CIRIEC International Conference, “Social and Solidarity Economy: Moving Towards a New Economic System” Bucharest, Romania, June (6-8) 2019.
- 2019, Paper title: The Notion of Social Responsibility in Social Enterprises and Non-Profit Organisations. Virtus Press International conference, titled “Corporate Governance: Search For The Advanced Practices” Rome, Italy (Roma Tre University) February 28, 2019.
- 2018, Paper title: Inclusive Organisations as Producers of Democracy, working group on Social Capital, 9th Annual Conference in Political Economy IIPPE (International Initiative on Political Economy) on “The State of Capitalism and the State of Political Economy”. Pola, Croatia, Juraj Dobrila University, 10-15 September 2018
- 2017, Paper title: Social Poverty and Homelessness in Scotland, working group on Social Capital, 8th Annual Conference in Political Economy IIPPE (International Initiative on Political Economy) on “The Political Economy of Inequalities and Instabilities in the 21st Century”, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Berlin, Germany, 13-15 September 2017
- 2017, Paper title: A Needs Theory of Governance, International Cooperative Allience ICA CCR Global Research Conference on “"Developing inclusive and responsible businesses: Co-operatives in theory, policy and practice" 20-24 June 2017, University of Stirling, Stirling, UK
- 2016, Paper title: Biosphere Reserves as Spaces for Inclusive Territorial Governance 7th Annual Conference in Political Economy IIPPE (International Initiative on Political Economy) on “Political Economy: International Trends and National Differences”, School of Economics and Management, University of Lisbon, Lisbon, 7-9 September 2016
- 2016, Paper title: A Cluster Analysis of The Organizational Determinants of Worker Motivations and Satisfaction. Survey Based Data From Italian Social Enterprises. IAFEP (International Association for the Economics of Participation), Department of International Economics and Management, Copenhagen Business School, Frederiksberg, Denmark, 7-9 July 2016
- 2016, Paper presentation: The Institutions of Livelihood. Cooperation, Deliberation and the Social Solidarity Economy. EMES Polanyi International Seminar on “Societies in transition – Social and solidarity economy, the commons, public action and livelihood”, Paris, 19-20 May 2016
- 2016, Paper presentation: Governance Amongst Social Cooperatives: The Experience of The Consortium In Concerto, Italy. ICA (International Cooperative Allience) Conference on “New Strategies for Cooperatives. Understanding and Managing Cooperative Creation, Transition and Transformation”, University of Almeria, Almeria 24-27 May 2016
- 2015, Introduction to panel section: Oltre la rigenerazione di spazi: imprese sociali e sviluppo locale (Beyond spatial regeneration: social enterprises and local development). Saggi brevi, 13th Annual Workshop on the Social Enterprise, IRIS Network, 10-11 September 2015, Riva del Garda (Trento) Italy http://irisnetwork.it/2016/03/wis15-saggi-brevi-sacchetti-rigenerazione/
- 2015, Paper presentation: Multi-Stakeholderhip: An Explanation Around the Costs of Exclusion. 11th SIE (Società Italiana degli Economisti) Conference, Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Naples, Italy, 21-22 October 2015.