Education and Student Services Management
The Education and Student Services Management Directorate supports academic departments and centres in defining course content, oversees admissions and the academic progress of students of all levels, and is in charge of teacher training.
It supervises cooperation and international mobility programmes (both incoming and outgoing).
It offers orientation services for perspective students, manages internship opportunities and placements, organizes language courses, certifies skills and awards international certificates to enrolled students. It organizes and develops online teaching and learning tools.
It also serves as a liaison for the following divisions:
- Education and Student Services coordination
- International Relations
- Career Service
- Language Centre, Test Center and Digital Teaching Resources
- Science and Technology Area - PhD Office
- Humanities and Cognitive Science Area - PhD Office
- General-Secretary Education and Student Services
- Online Services and Technical Support
- Teacher Training and Qualifications