Department of Economics and Management
Research at the Department of Economics and Management covers a wide range of sectors in the economics and management area and its members adopt different perspectives that include theoretical and experimental research, quantitative and experimental methods, case-study analysis and computer simulations.
The department is home to a multidisciplinary research environment where researchers apply a vast array of different approaches to investigate:
- Business ethics, social enterprises and social innovation
- Decision making and economic choices
- Financial markets and economic activity
- Firm behaviour, strategic management and organization
- Household and labour economics
- Institutions, norms and economic policies
- Tourism, Environment, Sustainable Business and Consumption
The department is renowned for its high quality teaching and its graduates enjoy a high employment rate. Among other things, it offers many study options.