- Postdoctoral Researcher (Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter), Universität Augsburg.
At first (01.11.2013–31.03.2014) funded by a DAAD Scholarship (without teaching duties), subsequently (01.04.2014–30.09.2016), with a Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft researcher position, without teaching duties, then with a position funded by the Mathematical Institute for one semester, with a teaching load of 6 hours per week.
- Transport equations in Biology – Seminar, M.Sc. Mathematics, 6 ECTS, English (with L. Beck), AY 2014-15 SS.
- Stochastic resonance – Seminar, M.Sc. Mathematics, 6 ECTS, English/German (with D. Blömker), AY 2014-15 SS.
- Evolution equations and invariant manifolds, B.Sc. Mathematics, 6 ECTS, English, AY 2014-15 SS.
- Postdoctoral Researcher (Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter), Technische Universität, Berlin.
From 01.10.2016 to 30.09.2017, with a teaching load of 4 hours per week. While in Berlin, I was co-supervisor of 6 Master's theses and one Bachelor's thesis. I left the position after one year, after receiving a call as Junior Professor.
- Lineare Algebra 1 – Assistant (Linear Algebra 1), B.Sc. Mathematics, German, AY 2016-17 WS.
- Lineare Algebra für Ingenieure (Linear Algebra for Engineers), B.Sc. Engineering, 6 ECTS, German, AY 2016-17 SS.
- Junior Professor, Universität Konstanz.
From 01.10.2017 to 31.03.2019, with a teaching load of 4 hours per week. I supervised a Master's thesis and cosupervised another one. I left this position after 18 months to move to Trento as a Ricercatore B.
- Stochastic Partial Differential Equations, M.Sc. Mathematics, 9 ECTS, English, AY 2017-18 WS.
- Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie und Stochastische Prozesse (Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes), B.Sc. Mathematics, 9 ECTS, German, AY 2017-18 SS.
- Numerics of Stochastic Optimal Control – Seminar, M.Sc. Mathematics, 3 ECTS, English (with G. Ciaramella), AY 2017-18 SS.
- Stochastische Analysis (Stochastic Analysis), B.Sc./M.Sc. Mathematics, 6 ECTS, German, AY 2018-19 WS.
- Assistant Professor (Ricercatore a Tempo Determinato di tipo B), Università di Trento.
From 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2022, with a teaching load of 90 hours per year. I supervised 2 Master's Thesis in Mathematics and 6 Master theses in Data Science and cosupervised 4 Master's theses in Mathematics and one in Data Science. Courses taught:
- Statistical Learning – Statistical Models, M.Sc. Data Science, 6 ECTS, English, AY 2018-19 SS, AY 2019-20 SS.
- Probabilità e Statistica (Probability Theory and Statistics), B.Sc. Computer Science, 6 ECTS, Italian, AY 2019-20 SS, AY 2020-21 SS.
- Mathematical Models for the Physical, Natural and Social Sciences, M.Sc. Mathematics, 6 ECTS, English/Italian, AY 2020-21 WS, AY 2021-22 WS.
- Associate Professor, University of Trento.
From 01.04.2022, with a teaching load of 120 hours per year. Courses taught:
- Probability, B.Sc. Computer, Communications and Electronic Engineering, 6 ECTS, English, AY 2021-22, SS.
- Matematica e Statistica 2 - esercitazioni (Mathematics and Statistics 2 - exercises, B.Sc Biology, Italian, AY 2021-22, SS.