Seminari
entra | aiuto | cerca
Università degli studi di Trento
Seminari

Prenotazioni seminari Dipartimento Sociologia - Università degli Studi di Trento


Elenco degli eventi afferenti al Dipartimento di Sociologia: per iscriverti clicca sul nome dell'evento desiderato, ti apparirà una schermata che richiederà alcuni tuoi dati. Inserendo l'indirizzo mail potrai ricevere, oltre alla copia della registrazione, eventuali nostre comunicazioni.


Anno Accademico 2022/2023
Evento An Introduction to Cultural Sociology
Docente proponente : Giuseppe Sciortino
Docenti relatori : Lyn Spillman
Attività : Login
Destinatari : all students of UNITrento
Crediti CFU: 2
Periodo di svolgimento: from 30/05/2022 to 20/06/2022
Sede: Dipartimento di Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale

This seminar is a short introduction to three contemporary sociological perspectives on culture: analyzing cultural forms, exploring cultural production, and understanding meaning-making in practice. Class readings are drawn from foundational texts and contemporary (anglophone) research on topics like politics, inequality, social problems, and popular culture. Requirements include short written reflections on significant reading assignments, regular discussion participation, and a short research proposal.

The seminar is thought for all students of UNITrento.

The minimum hours of attendance “in presence” cannot be less than 60%; the teachers will be able to provide material and support to non-attending students for the remaining 40% but at their discretion and as they deem appropriate
2 credits are provided for DSRS students attending the seminar and actively participating in class discussion.

How to enroll: register on-line here http://www.sociologia.unitn.it/100/seminari-di-credito until May 23, 2022 (the seminar is for 16 participants)






Stop Iscrizione non attiva
Evento Multinazionali e lavoro nel settore retail
Docente proponente : Andrea Signoretti
Docenti relatori : Andrea Signoretti
Attività : Login
Destinatari : studenti dei corsi di laurea triennali e magistrale
Crediti CFU: 1
Periodo di svolgimento: Dal 24/05/2022 al 31/05/2022
Sede: Dipartimento di Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale

Il seminario ha l’obiettivo di introdurre gli studenti alle tendenze attuali che caratterizzano il settore retail rispetto alle condizioni occupazionali del personale a diretto contatto con il cliente. Le lezioni combineranno approfondimenti teorici e risultati empirici. Al termine del seminario i partecipanti sapranno riconoscere e interpretare le diverse condizioni di lavoro e salariali come risultato delle pressioni di mercato e dei contesti istituzionali.


Il seminario è rivolto a tutti gli studenti dei corsi di Laurea e di Laurea magistrale del Dipartimento di Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale.


Le ore minime di frequenza in presenza non possono essere inferiori del 60%; i/le docenti potranno fornire materia e sostegno ai non-frequentanti per il restante 40% ma a loro discrezione e nelle forme che ritengono appropriate; la frequenza con lo svolgimento del lavoro assegnato, determineranno l’attribuzione di 1 CFU.


Iscrizioni on-line fino al 22/05/2022 su http://www.sociologia.unitn.it/100/seminari-di-credito
(numero massimo di partecipanti: 15).




Stop Iscrizione non attiva
Evento Migropolis: Pre-Modern Cities in Motion (2nd edition)
Docente proponente : Rosa Salzberg
Docenti relatori : Rosa Salzberg
Attività : Login
Destinatari : studenti dei corsi di laurea triennali e magistrale
Crediti CFU: 2
Periodo di svolgimento: Dal 7/09/2022 al 9/09/2022
Sede: Dipartimento di Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale


***AVVISO - IL SEMINARIO SI SVOLGERA' A SETTEMBRE 2022 e sarà valido per l'aa 2021/22***

This seminar introduces students to the history of migration and mobility in pre-modern cities, especially in Europe. It will look at some of the main reasons people moved in the past (including labour migration, pilgrimage, slavery, colonization, fleeing from war or persecution and early forms of tourism) and consider the developing urban infrastructures that facilitated and controlled this movement. We will focus on two case-studies: Venice, the greatest centre of migration and travel between the Mediterranean and Europe in this period, and Trento, a smaller but still important transit city between the northern and southern parts of the continent. The seminar will include a walking tour of historical sites around the city of Trento and a day-trip to Venice to visit relevant historical sites. We will also engage with the ‘Hidden Trento’ smartphone app to learn about how we can reconstruct cities’ past histories of migration and communicate them to audiences in the present and future.

The Seminar is addressed to students enrolled in LT and MA Course at DSRS. Students can earn 2 CFU credits by attending the seminar and preparing a short paper to be agreed upon with the organizer.
The minimum hours of attendance “in presence” cannot be less than 60%; the teachers will be able to provide material and support to non-attending students for the remaining 40% but at their discretion and as they deem appropriate.

How to enroll: register on-line here http://www.sociologia.unitn.it/100/seminari-di-credito until August 22, 2022 (the seminar is for 25 participants)



Iscriviti
Evento Culture and Cognition
Docente proponente : Andrea Cossu
Docenti relatori : Vanina Leschziner
Attività : Login
Destinatari : studenti dei corsi di laurea triennali e magistrale
Crediti CFU: 2
Periodo di svolgimento: From 21/06/2022 to 29/06/2022
Sede: Dipartimento di Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale


Aims:
Culture and Cognition is a newer but rapidly growing area in Sociology. It is not simply the sum of its two parts -- some culture and some cognition. Rather, the area is defined by relatively specific conceptual interests, analytical frameworks and methodological approaches to the study of culture and cognition as phenomena that are observable in their association at a social level, and are therefore subject to systematic study.
This seminar will provide an overview of the kind of research being done in Culture and Cognition. However, the main goal of the seminar is not simply to acquire knowledge of the scholarship produced in the area, but rather to explore, debate, and ultimately gain a better understanding of what culture and cognition are and how they work.

The seminar series is open to all the students of the Department of Sociology and Social Research (Laurea Triennale e Magistrale).

Credits and Assessment:
The minimum hours of attendance “in presence” cannot be less than 60%; the teachers will be able to provide material and support to non-attending students for the remaining 40% but at their discretion and as they deem appropriate.
Students of the Department of Sociology and Social Research can earn 2 CFU credits by attending the seminar and preparing a short paper to be agreed upon with the organizers.

How to enroll: register on-line here http://www.sociologia.unitn.it/100/seminari-di-credito until June 20, 2022 (the seminar is for 15 participants)






Stop Iscrizione non attiva
 
Evento Statistical analysis with R
Docente proponente : Filip Agneessens
Docenti relatori : Filip Agneessens
Attività : Login
Destinatari : all the students of the Department of Sociology and Social Research (Laurea Triennale e Magistrale).
Crediti CFU: 1
Periodo di svolgimento: from 26/05/2022 to 27/05/2022
Sede: Dipartimento di Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale

Objectives:
This seminar provides students with an overview of basic statistical techniques within R. Basic knowledge of R and regression analysis is assumed, as well as a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).
We will show how to perform a number of statistical models with R, including comparison of means (ANOVA/posthoc tests), linear and logistic regression and basic multilevel models. We will also deal with dummy versus deviance coding for nominal variables.
The seminar series is open to all the students of the Department of Sociology and Social Research (Laurea Triennale e Magistrale).

Credits and Assessment:
The minimum hours of attendance “in presence” cannot be less than 60%; the teachers will be able to provide material and support to non-attending students for the remaining 40% but at their discretion and as they deem appropriate.
Students are expected to attend and to perform a set of exercises and interpret/discuss the results (the paper will be in English). The reflection paper should be sent to Filip Agneessens via email (filip.agneessens@unitn.it) on the 30th June 2022 (between 9.00am and 17.00pm and NO later than this date/time). The instructor will provide students with the guidelines and the necessary materials during the introductory and concluding class and through Moodle. Upon the successful completion of the seminar series and the submission of the reflection paper students will be assigned 1 ECTS/CFU. Credit valid for Meth. Lab.

How to enroll: register on-line here http://www.sociologia.unitn.it/100/seminari-di-credito until May 19, 2022 (the seminar is for 20 participants)





Stop Iscrizione non attiva
Evento ONLINE - Social network analysis using R
Docente proponente : Filip Agneessens
Docenti relatori : Filip Agneessens
Attività : Login
Destinatari : studenti dei corsi di laurea triennali e magistrale
Crediti CFU: 1
Periodo di svolgimento: 20/05/2022 (six hours)
Sede: evento on line

Objectives:
This seminar provides students with an overview of basic functions to analyse social networks using R. Basic knowledge of R and social network analysis is assumed, as well as a good working knowledge of English (written and spoken).
We will show how to import data, calculate centrality measures and group-level measures, as well as identify communities and perform basic blockmodeling. For more details see the book by Borgatti, Everett, Johnson and Agneessens. “Analysing social networks with R” (Sage, 2022)

The seminar series is open to all the students of the Department of Sociology and Social Research (Laurea Triennale e Magistrale).

Credits and Assessment:
The minimum hours of attendance “in presence” cannot be less than 60%; the teachers will be able to provide material and support to non-attending students for the remaining 40% but at their discretion and as they deem appropriate.
Students are expected to attend and to perform a set of exercises and interpret/discuss the results (the paper will be in English). The reflection paper should be sent to Filip Agneessens via email (filip.agneessens@unitn.it) on the 30th June 2022 (between 9.00am and 17.00pm and NO later than this date/time). The instructor will provide students with the guidelines and the necessary materials during the introductory and concluding class and through Moodle. Upon the successful completion of the seminar series and the submission of the reflection paper students will be assigned 1 ECTS/CFU. Credit valid for Meth. Lab.

How to enroll: register on-line here http://www.sociologia.unitn.it/100/seminari-di-credito until May 18, 2022 (the seminar is for 20 participants




Stop Iscrizione non attiva
 
  Nessun elemento da visualizzare
 
  Nessun elemento da visualizzare